We comply to Government legislation, so you can have peace of mind that your project will be completed to the highest standard
Excellent Customer Service
At any time you are able to talk directly with the company director (Craig Triplett), and I will happily accommodate your needs.
We are Flexible
Working together to ensure customer satisfaction
All Optima 70mm windows use the Q-Lon weatherseal gasket. It has a 99% memory recovery and retains its shape year after year which means the quality on the seal on your window is never comprimised.
The Q-Lon gasket also gives the best thermal performamnce, resulting in a window which reduces noise pollution levels whilst providing protection from draughts.
Our multi(6) chambered 70mm construction is designed to comply to A Rating specification and improve strength, thermal and acoustic performance by eliminating heat and sound transfer across the frame. All frames are BBA, BSA and British Federation rating council approved.
Our 28mm planithurm A rated energy efficient windows are manufactured using the latest technology in glass and spacer units. This allows heat generated from your home to be reflected back into the room but also traps free heat from the sun through solar gain, thus maximising the thermal performance of our windows
- Doors are the heart of any home security, and we design our products to ensure that visitors are the only welcome ones.
- 10 point locking system for maximum security
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximise strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing the door lock being dislodged from keeps
- 1 center latch for ease of day to day operation, Incorporating dead-lock acton when bolts and locks are engaged for added security
- Unique rebated door hinge providing security with traditional styling