We comply to goverment legislation, so you can have peace of mind that your project will be completed to the highest standard
Excellent Customer Service
At any time you are able to talk directly with the company director (Craig Triplett), and I will happily accommodate your needs.
We are Flexible
Working together to ensure customer satisfaction
All Optima 70mm windows use the Q-Lon weatherseal gasket. It has a 99% memory recovery and retains its shape year after year which means the quality on the seal on your window is never comprimised.
The Q-Lon gasket also gives the best thermal performamnce, resulting in a window which reduces noise pollution levels whilst providing protection from draughts.
our multi(6) chambered 70mm construction is designed to comply to A Rating specification and improve strength, thermal and acoustic performance by eliminating heat and sound transfer across the frame. All frames are BBA, BSA and British Federation rating council approved.
Our 28mm planithurm A rated energy efficient windows are manufactured using the latest technology in glass and spacer units. This allows heat generated from your home to be reflected back into the room but also traps free heat from the sun through solar gain, thus maximising the thermal performance of our windows
- 8 point locking system with unique corner drive design on all windows regardless of size
- unique full depth eurogroove lock-out design to enhnace security and strength
- 400% more shootbolt contact area with keep when compared to traditional flat shootbolts
- supaglide gearbox action for ease of use tested to 100,000 cycles (equivalent to 30 years of heavy use)
- rigorously tested to BS790 and beyond to achieve secure by design status
- R9 The way they're meant to be
- Traditional mechanical joints-not welded mitre joints (traditional looks)
- Flush Sash (traditional looks)
- Traditional sightlines (kerbside appeal)
- Butt hinges and traditional hardware (Kerbside appeal and authentic looks0
- Foilded easy clean rebates (easy maintenance, good looks)
- Internally beaded and glass bonded (security)
- Superior wall thickness (stronger)
- 100mm frame (neater installation and stronger than smaller frames)
- 9 chambers (thermally and acoustically brilliant)
- Cornerposts and bays(kerbside appeal, authentic detailing, matching porches, bays ad garden rooms)
- virtually maintenance free (no more sanding and painting)
- Hand made in the UK